Fresh Harvests Available Locally
- NEW: Local pickup: You can now place your order online and schedule a pickup at our processing plant in Homer – 3389 Douglas Place (across from Homer Fish Processing).
- Order online, a minimum of one day ahead, and
- change the “Delivery Method” to “Pickup in Homer“,
- Click checkout, then you can select any day of the week noon-6pm
We’ll pack your oysters ahead and meet you at your scheduled pickup time.
- Oyster Shuck Shack-teau next to the Homer Brewing Company. We shuck platters of Oysters on the half shell, and sell live oysters in-shell to go (call for larger orders: 907-299-3351).
- WINTER: FRI and SAT, 4-6pm
- SUMMER: M, T, Th, Fri, 3-7pm, and Sat 3:30-7pm
- Kenai Peninsula Food Hub a local online farmers market Open mid-April to mid-November:
- Place your order FRI-MON,
- then pickup WED in Homer or Soldotna,
- pickup also available in Seldovia THURS.
- Homer Farmer’s Market on Ocean Drive – Memorial Day to October:
- SAT 10am-3pm,
- WED 2-5pm
- Other local establishments that regularly serve our shellfish:
Call 907-299-3351 if you wish to purchase quantities over 20 dozen for wholesale, or for a special event, or if you need alternative shipping options.
From our Online Store
Our Oysters Are:
-Harvested from ADEC certified clean waters
-Laboratory tested (ADEC)
-Documented by tags indicating harvest location and date
-Processed by us with oversite from an HACCP certified individual (us)
-Taste tested frequently by us (there have to be some perks to a farmer's life)